Monday, July 22, 2013

An Excerpt from My Heart

July 20th, 2013

Who am I? I feel as though I have all of this creativity wrapped up in myself. Dance, music, art, writing... Where do I go with it all? I love learning and school, but it is hard to balance everything.

Lately, I've been so bitter and frustrated with the world. It's become so easy to let my emotions get the best of me. I know that I won't make it unless I turn to God. he is my stability; the one thing that I can always count on. Even with that stability, though, I am always under attack. From all angles come the questions... the accusations... This makes me realize that no matter how much I know, I will always need to ask God for the right words to say in every situation. No matter where I am at, I am a missionary, sent on a mission from God. And man, I have so many people who I would love to see meet God by allowing Him to work through me!

So now, just as Paul  came and was to all people what they needed him to be, how do I become what is needed? Is it possible that I already am what is needed in the places God is sending me? Has He prepared me in this way already?

WHO AM I?

"Get rid of all bitterness, rage, and anger, brawling and slander, ALONG WITH EVERY FORM  OF MALICE. BE KIND AND COMPASSIONATE to one another, forgiving eachother, just as in Christ, God forgave you. 
Be imitators of God, therefore, as dearly loved children and LIVE A LIFE OF LOVE, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God."
-Ephesians 4:31-32 and 5:1-2.


No comments:

Post a Comment